- Something we bet you didn't know about StarKist Tuna;
- Oil prices that just a few weeks ago were thought to be headed for $100 a barrel but nope;
- More dollars in the lottery jackpots. Why? We'll share;
- J.C. Penny is offering something unique as they attempt to hire 39K holiday workers;
- Aldi is doing online ordering and delivery in many cities including Des Moines;
- The markets...don't ask...
Those stories and in for The Interview it's the new President of Aureon HR, Melissa Ness. We'll talk about what the company does, the tight labor market, why small to mid-size businesses use their human resource services, the culture of the company and...she will tell me something during the interview I have never had a corporate leader say to me...ever. Melissa Ness just a click away.
Thanks for listening!