- Markets bump up as the tech sector bounces;
- In the "Middle Class"? Pew Research has an online calculator to help you find out;
- Nissan not worried about the trade dispute;
- Apple shows off stuff tomorrow. What to expect;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Today we went Out to Lunch with Joshua V. Barr the director of the Des Moines Civil and Human Rights Commission and we talked about something called Bridging the Gap. But before we got into that we asked him three questions. We call it "Quick Bites" how did he do?
Our Out to Lunch segment is designed to expand the story from thought leaders across the Midwest. Today we go Out to Lunch with Joshua V. Barr the executive director of the Des Moines Civil and Human Rights Commission to talk about the community wide event taking place on 17 September between 6pm and 8pm. It's called Bridging the Gap. We talked about it.