- Investors scoff at the trade war;
- You, the consumer, are about the feel what the trade war is about;
- Wells Fargo plans to cut up to 10% of their employees...re-establishing we guess;
- The price of used cars is going up...why? We'll tell you what we know;
- Universal Life Insurance...opps;
- The Wall Street Report is...well...good it would seem.
Those stories and a conversation with Shelby Bobbett and Jolene Goodman from Big Green Umbrella Media about print, events and more.
Also we'll chat with Leisa Fox and Tiffany Menke about the Central Iowa Business Conference coming to Des Moines next week...and we here there are still seats available.