The Friday Wrap takes a look at several business/marketing stories all loaded with our opinion. If you want to comment, feel free! Also you can follow the conversation on our Twitter Stream @InsightADV or our advertising agency Facebook Page, which is right here. OK then...don't leave the office until you've read these stories from The Friday Wrap:
- Old Ads - We love looking at what our craft created years ago and if you enjoy a chuckle or two our pick of the week is Old Ads Are Funny.
- Facebook - Our friends at Facebook celebrated 1 billion users this week with a neat video on "connecting".
- Meanwhile The Big Lie - However many small/medium business folks get caught up in marketing by using Facebook...often poorly. Our thoughts.
- Central Iowa Bloggers - Gather the first Friday of each month.
- The Goal - When you do a print piece your goal is to get noticed here's a creative piece from our friends at Hy-Vee that begs to do just that.
- 5 in Twenty-Four - This week we were pleased to present to the Central Iowa Chapter of the American Business Women's Association of Iowa. What did they learn? We'll let them tell you.
- Rural Blogging - Hampton and Franklin County, Iowa play host to writers and photographers from across the country...and Japan. What can your business learn about...marketing for nearly free.
Here's the link for The Friday Wrap. Thanks for coming by and have a superior weekend!