The end of a very good month for Wall Street and today the Blue Chips of the Dow gained over 520 points. We'll cover all of that and why in just a bit. Today we've got a focus on what we're looking at moving forward when it comes to interest rate...cuts. That should be good news for U.S. consumers. Meanwhile, if you want to reach us on social media and if you're on Threads you can find us @Insight_On_Business. And you can hook up with us all day on Twitter or "X" @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Fed watches this inflation gauge and today...
- It was a great month for Wall Street;
- OPEC+ will cut oil production and why;
- Meta shuts down thousands of fake accounts;
- Tesla finally delivers 12 Cyber Trucks. But...
- Janet Yellen talks about the economy and jobs;
- A senior economist predicts rate cuts next year;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Threads to expand next year? We'll share...where.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour...and on Threads @Insight_On_Business.