After taking yesterday off it was a bit of a struggle to get back in the flow. Welcome to the Friday, November 25 edition of the business news headlines. Glad you are with us again today. Much to get to...so let's get started. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Black Friday is...struggling and why;
- Here we go again: Twitter Verified;
- The holiday movie scene ain't what it was;
- The IRS to add 87,000 agents and what that means;
- McDonald's has launched a big meat deal;
- But it's in the U.K.;
- Is this fast food chain running a scam?
- The Wall Street Report;
- Paid Time Off: Hard to come by for many.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.