Welcome back and to the First Day of Spring where here in Des Moines, Iowa it actually reached 60 degrees. Yes! Meanwhile in the business news headlines there was no shortage of bank news again today as we've been going at this for days. Meanwhile it looks like the Central Bank will bump interest rates another .25% this week. Hang on... Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Why? Getting laid off by text or email;
- Another round of layoffs at Amazon;
- Goodbye Howard and hello Laxman;
- We're checking on the price of a Big Mac;
- Plenty of banking news to share;
- Dollar General about to impress consumers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What we really need is more...happiness.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.