So much going on and welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the Business News headlines. Today we've got recession talk, a new way to track your ex and more. Meanwhile a shout out in the Wall Street Report about my friend Rick Green who is the editor of the North Bay News...newspaper. An industry that is cutting staff like crazy only he is hiring. We think that says a ton about leadership. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Using high-tech to stalk your former lover;
- Oil continues to drop like a rock;
- High powered business execs spooked the markets today;
- Pepsi slashes jobs...maybe time to drink water;
- Walmart says theft is awful and stores may close;
- But, there is a but about enforcement;
- Consumers and high prices...a new survey;
- Remember when lumber was sky high?
- The Wall Street Report;
- And news from HBO Max and Prime video!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.