Each weekday we offer up some of the top business news stories on your time. No more having to wait in your vehicle you can listen in at any time. And you can subscribe on Podbean or on any of your favorite podcast channels. On tap today:
- The Markets started off OK but, in the end, it got ugly;
- Consumers are holding on to their smart phones much longer...why?
- The disappearing cashier and store line Sam's Club to open a new concept in Texas;
- Wells Fargo says, "Hang on a bit longer you'll get your money...";
- Not Chicken and the Egg but Chickens and Courts.
Those stories plus this conversation with Sen Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) who was in town stumping for candidates including Amber Gustafson who is running for the Iowa State Senate out of Ankeny. Meet Amber as we continue our profile of various candidates around Iowa. You can listen to our conversation here.
Thanks for listening!