- The economy is roaring. Everybody is doing just dandy...or are they;
- Amazon won't be giving its workers bonuses or stock shares, we'll tell why;
- And the most wealthy person on the planet is...;
- Barnes and Noble stock was up, big time, today. Why? Yeah, we'll tell you;
- Wi-Fi gets numbers rather than gibberish;
- The markets? We'll check the numbers.
For our first interview it's the CEO of the Greater Des Moines Partnership, Jay Byers who is in to talk about tariffs and more to the point trade with...(wait for it)...Cuba. Jay Byers on trade and more.
Also today, you've heard the stories about how Amazon is playing all of us for fools and that the U.S. Post Office is taking a big hit. Not true says Vic McCuen the president of the National Association of Letter Carriers - Central Iowa Merged Branch. We'll also talk about the effort to take the post office...private and what that would do for Rural America. The price of stamps, retirement costs oh...and the eyes and ears of your neighborhood. Vic McCuen a click away.