Welcome to October! We've got the business news headlines for you on YOUR time. Just a click away you'll learn more about:
- The new U.S., Canada and Mexico trade agreement...well, as much as we know now;
- Tesla stock was way up today following the deal with the SEC;
- Money losing companies and their IPO...investors seem to love them;
- Papa John had his day in court today;
- The Trend: Retail closing for Thanksgiving Day. But, there is an economic reality as to why;
- What happened today on Wall Street...bang but watch out for increasing fuel prices.
Those stories and a conversation with Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) as she was in Iowa to speak to the non-partisan Iowa Asian/Latino Coalition. We'll talk trade, wages, workers, health care, economics, business and ask about that scary word...socialism.
Also today, and just a click away, is Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com. We'll talk about upcoming business education and networking events in the metro. Go ahead, click through and get your calendar ready.
And, thanks for coming by!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.