Jitters? It's the day before elections in the United States and while we're not doing politics here...it seems like everybody else is. Welcome to the Business News Hour some of the stories you'll hear today are:
- Amazon to build HQ2 in TWO different cities?
- Teens are being replaced with...older workers. Why?
- Lowes to close 51 stores in the U.S. and Canada;
- Google is going to war with "shady websites";
- A Des Moines, Iowa mall may be looking to housing to fill spaces;
- The markets closed mixed today and we'll share details.
Also up today we'll visit with Jolene Goodman from the Iowa Business Journals about what she is hearing from small to mid-size businesses.
Also Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com is back to talk up some business education and networking events in the Metro.
Thanks for listening!