- Markets bounce up as Tech, Retail and Auto sectors rise;
- We've got a big story about retail and the past five shopping days;
- The full General Motors story of plant closings and job cuts;
- Fashion house Esprit is cutting their workforce and giving you less choice;
- Kemin Industries builds rail in an attempt to cut fuel costs and promote sustainability;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories plus an in-depth conversation with WPA - North America president Kevin Schlueter and Stephen Smith a workplace psychologist. This is NOT what you think but it is an amazing story about measuring productivity, putting the right people in place and so much more...using...technology. Yeah...that.
Told you it was a full boat today...and thanks for listening!