- Wells Fargo must cough up $575 million and send it to the states;
- Some scary numbers coming out of the housing market and your ability to buy a home;
- The $1.5 trillion tax law is a year old. So what has happened? It might surprise you;
- Sears announces another round of store closings;
- What happened today on Wall Street and why.
Those stories and while we usually bring you Jeff Pitts and Stuff to DO in the Metro from Cityview Magazine not today. Jeff has the week off...lucky guy. So, better that we learn something about goals and goal setting. Lots of people are taking stock of the new year and we've got Deborah Rinner from Tero International with us talking about tools to make sure your goals get realized.
Thanks for listening.