- The Fed today reported on tariff induced inflation;
- One quarter of Americans are deeply worried about their 2019 finances;
- The new KING of Retail in Rural America is....
- More sad news today about Sears;
- USA Gymnastics files for bankruptcy;
- New York City imposes a big minimum wage increase ride hailing drivers;
- While Wall Street was idle today it doesn't mean global stocks took the day off.
Those stories plus a remarkable conversation with Ned Flynn from Aureon HR. We're going to talk about what it means to have an engaged workforce. What an "engaged" employee is, how to get there and what it can mean to the bottom line of any business. You do NOT want to miss this conversation.
Thanks for listening!