- The U.S. China trade war? Somebody may have blinked;
- The 2017 Tax Cut and Jobs Act is hurting big banks;
- Another bombshell from New York that impacts Washington D.C.;
- Federal workers impacted by the shutdown can apply for unemployment but...there is a catch;
- Retail experts say it's just a matter of time before these 4 famous retail giants...go away;
- Wall Street - What happened and why.
Those stories plus a quick conversation with Mobile resident and first author Margie Odom. It just happened and we think it's a touching story.
Also today Stephen Haas from DLS Worldwide is in the house talking about fright and fright delivery, driver-less semi's and the National Tractor Parts Dealer Association...think agriculture and the parts that keep equipment running.
Thanks for listening!