- Eleven billion dollars means...what?
- The markets opened lower and stayed that way we'll share why;
- Apple products being made in the U.S. - We have an issue says the NYT...screws;
- The Sears deal ain't over;
- Medical Bills and GoFundMe a shocking story of health care in America;
- Facebook getting tough with disinformation;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories and we'll sit down with Georgia VanGundy the CEO of the Iowa Business Council and talk about how Iowa competes nationally in five very important areas. It's an economic report really worth hearing. Here is a link to the overall report.
And, because it's Monday Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBixMixer is in the house talking about upcoming business education and networking events in the Greater Des Moines Metro.
Thanks for coming by!