- Wall Street is, again, hoping for good news;
- The Universal Basic Income program by Andrew Yang gets tested;
- A supplier of talc for Johnson & Johnson has filed for bankruptcy protection;
- Beefing up benefits to attract and retain workers; we've got two stories;
- What happened and why on Wall Street, we've got the numbers.
Those stories and 2020 presidential candidate Andrew Yang is in for the interview. We're going to talk about that idea of a Universal Basic Income of $1,000 for each American 18 to 65. That and more about him and his race.
Thanks for listening!