- AT&T wins and the government loses;
- No love loss between Elon Musk and the SEC;
- Fiat Chrysler cutting jobs or are they really;
- Arlington, Virginia is showing some backlash against the Amazon deal;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Those stories plus in for The Interview is Karen Albritton from the Newport Board Group. We're going to be talking about change; what makes it so difficult, what are the dangers of sticking to a path that is running out of space, how does disruption figure in? Oh and that business of marketing and research/development of new ideas. Good stuff here and it's just a click away.
Thanks for listening!