- The BEST January for the S&P 500 since 1987;
- Harley Davidson has many, many headwinds;
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) shook out a new tax plan today;
- President Trump may hold off on more tariffs on China;
- What? Amazon is forecasting lower sales this quarter;
- What happened today on Wall Street and why.
Those stories and we'll introduce you to a concept that means we an celebrate Black Friday every Friday of the year and boost the economy of the businesses owned by African Americans. We'll introduce Abena Imhotep and something that makes, to us, a ton of sense from a business and economic standpoint.
Thanks for listening!