The business news headlines all wrapped up for you right here and delivered on your time. No waiting around for a specific time, you can take this with you and listen when you want. Here is what we've got today:
- Small business owners/managers are getting worried about the future;
- Earnings drove the markets today;
- Sen. Bernie Sanders takes on Walmart;
- The word "Chunky" has been trademarked. No, really;
- Yesterday GM was laying off workers; today they are needing 1,000;
- Pot without...plants? Yep;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Those stories plus in for The Interview is our friend Carlos Alvarez a Senior Training Consultant for Tero International. We'll be talking about effective communication and how you can achieve it and what it will mean to your career and your personal life.
Thanks for listening!