The business news headlines of the day deals with what happened and why on Wall Street, notes about the economy and stories of basic interest for people who are interested in what business is or is not doing. On tap today:
- The meeting between President Trump and President Xi Jinping off;
- That sent shock waves through Wall Street;
- Twitter, for the first time, tells us how many daily users they have;
- Wells Fargo customers not happy, for the second time in a week;
- A growing slug of renter are....
- Sears has been sold which could save 45,000 jobs;
- What happened today on Wall Street and why.
Those stories plus today we're talking with Dr. Mark Finkelstein the director of the Jewish Community Relations Commission of Iowa about the troubling rise in hate groups and in particular anti-semitic groups. What is the cause and what can you do about it.
Thanks for listening!