Wall Street struggled today facing pressure from a poor report on home sales and mixed signals about the U.S. China trade agreement that may...or may not...be coming soon. Here are the stories we're sharing and are just a click away:
- Oh the headwinds for the stock market today;
- Social Security and President Trump;
- Retail stores that Business Insider says may be on the bubble;
- 19,000 truck drivers and $100 million - It's a story;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Also today author, film-maker Jeff Stein will join me to talk about an event happening in Des Moines on Tuesday the 19th. It's about his documentary "From the Battle Front to the Home Front - Iowa Broadcasters Go to War".
Then we've got a story about healthcare and healthcare insurance. Roxi Copland is trying to do what the insurance companies tell us all to do but it doesn't seem to work. Is the system broken or is it designed to be...broke? We're calling this "The Breast of the Story".
Thanks for listening!