- This retail giant barely spends a dime on advertising yet...
- This retailer started in 1962 today they announced they are done;
- Ride hailing service LYFT is on the IPO road show;
- Sen. Cory Booker talks to us about agriculture and more;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Plus you'll meet Peter Stockdale from the Audible Farm Podcast. We caught up with Peter at the recent Podcast Iowa event. What does he talk about? Entertainment giving entertainers a voice beyond their local area.
Also, because it's Monday we've got Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com in with this week's picks for business education and networking opportunities.
Thanks for coming by!