- Some systems are suggestion...(gulp) recession;
- The tax cut that is hurting the GOP;
- Jean maker Levi came back to Wall Street and...did they;
- Some Iowa TV stations are on the sale block;
- No Dave & Busters but something close coming to the Merle Hay Mall;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Also today I go "Out to Lunch" with the Mayor of Des Moines, Frank Cownie. But before we order we sit down for "Quick Bites" - Three questions we ask every OTL guest. Think: Book? Movie? Job?
Then it's Out to Lunch at Jesses Embers as Mayor Cownie talks about the changing demographics of Des Moines, transportation, new projects, quality of life, unemployment, and more. After 16 years as mayor it would seem he's still got a passion to do more. Frank Cownie as we go Out to Lunch and talk public policy.
Thanks for coming by!