- Hmmm...that Inverted Yield Curve...again;
- Suit sellers scramble as more companies relax their dress code;
- Apple wants you to know they do other stuff than make iPhones;
- Boeing working at getting their fleet of 737's back in the air;
- Coal - It's just a matter of time;
- What happened today on Wall Street and why.
Also today we'll have you meet Ken Chester and Sasha J. Little from the transportation and technology podcast Roadworthy Drive. We met Ken and Sasha at the recent Podcast Iowa gathering and sat down with them to find out what it is they talk about. Ends up cars, trucks, technology and more. Click here to listen on Podbean.
And, because it's Monday Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com is with us talking up business networking and educational events happening in the Metro...and we've got a full plate. To listen to that list, click here.
Thanks for listening!