- China/U.S. trade talks resume and Wall Street has a party;
- The White House wants the Fed to reverse rate increases;
- The first day of trading for LYFT was today;
- Apple tanks a product before it ever got into your hands;
- Workers at an Ohio GM plant are really upset;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Also today you'll meet Sen. Paul Strauss who, sort of, represents 700,000 U.S. Citizens in the United States but are denied representation in Congress. While Sen. Strauss was elected in 1996 he has yet to cast a vote...because the law denies that simple act. Stunning. I caught up with the Senator as he was making a pitch for D.C. statehood.
Also, because it's Friday we've got Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine with "Stuff to DO in the Metro" this weekend into next week.
Thanks for coming by!