- The markets rock to new data;
- The wealthy are stashing billions, no, like BILLIONS;
- Oil jumps can fuel be far behind;
- They are cutting prices, tired of being called "Whole Paycheck";
- Remember when LYFT was the darling of Wall Street...like last Friday;
- UnitedHealthcare pushes back on the story Iowa is telling;
- The Iowa Business Council releases a new report;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Told you we had news...
Also today Brad Anderson is the State Director of AARP-Iowa and the organization with over 370,000 members is about to get involved in several public issues that he says will be a boost to the lifestyle of all Iowans of every age.
And, because it's Monday Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com is in to chat it up about education and business networking in the Metro.
Thanks for coming by!