- The markets were up but not by much;
- CBS has a look at the new crisis in Rural America;
- Boeing shareholders are suing Boeing;
- Bankers got a frosty reception on Capital Hill;
- YouTube TV just raised their prices;
- What happened and why on Wall Street
Plus we go Out to Lunch with Heidi Soliday the first female names as a sports director in America. We launch into lunch at Range Grill + Golf by asking Heidi three questions (Quick Bites) it's the same three questions we ask all our Out to Lunch guests.
Then we'll talk sports, the business of television news, women in TV broadcasting, she'll drop some names, talk about her near chance to go and compete in the Olympics (no...really) and we'll talk about her new passion of cycling and raising awareness of climate change.
Thanks for coming by