The business news headlines you may have missed and we've got some high impact stories for you. That, and because it's Friday we've also got Stuff to DO in the DSMUSA Metro with Jeff Pitts and Trevor Babcock. But first the business news:
- Word of the day, "Confrontational";
- Tariffs and the cost of stuff;
- Costco says somebody bought a $400,000 ring;
- Guns, Gun Sales and business;
- UBER and deep loses;
- FedEx changing up shipping days.
Those stories and more along with Stuff to DO in the Metro this weekend into next week with Jeff Pitts and Trevor Babcock from Cityview Magazine. Sometimes silly but always fun...
Thanks for coming by and watch our Twitter Feed for updates about Wall Street. @IOB_NewsHour