- It's all about the money and the Fed Chair;
- Retired state workers see their benefits cut;
- Troubling data from the USDA on food insecurity;
- Banks, Bad Debt and Credit Cards;
- We've got a story about fertilizer and pot;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories and we get to go Out to Lunch with Dave Price the Political Director/Anchor and Managing Editor of WHO-TV 13 at the Range Grill + Golf. But, before we settle in to order and talk business we get to ask Dave three questions...we call this Quick Bites and Dave surprised us with his answers.
Our Out to Lunch segment spans many, many things from his new book Caucus Chaos - Trump to a conversation on how people are digesting their news, how local news is selected, how changes in technology impact news departments and we'll talk about some interesting conversations he's had over his 18 years in Central Iowa. We're Out to Lunch with Dave Price and you get to listen in.
Thanks for listening!