Back from the Memorial Day Holiday...hope you had a good weekend. Our hearts go out to the thousands who have been impacted by the recent storms, tornados and flooding. It has been a tragic spring. In the news today:
- The markets react to falling rates and rising trade tensions;
- Amazon not yet done with NYC;
- But it may be done with "Mom & Pop";
- IKEA is changing up their business model think convenience;
- Sports Illustrated is "sold"...sort of;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories and some new technology for agriculture. Craig Dick from Cropstream.com is our guest and we'll be talking about this free new app that connects farmers/ranchers with everybody from suppliers, to dealers to associations and markets all from your cell phone. Yeah...it's a big deal.
Thanks for listening!