A different format at a different time of day. The business news on your time. Today we've got quite a list of interesting stories and you'll be able to track what happens on Wall Street by following our Twitter Feed @IOB_NewsHour. Today:
- The bond yield and you;
- Wait, Payless Shoes still open;
- Careful what you promise;
- Pssst Google says is it "confidential";
- Who, other than consumers, gets stung by the trade war?
- Ultra-Prepared Food - It could be killing you.
Those stories and we go deep into a conversation about firearms with Tom Hudson a partner in the Johnston, Iowa based Crossroads Shooting Sports. We talk gun sales, gun laws, training, responsibility and the odd reason why firearm sales are down. What he says might surprise you...
Thanks for coming by!