You would think that a strong retail report would move Wall Street into the green today...you would...think. It's the business news headlines for Flag Day here in the U.S. and here are the stories inside:
- Retail Sales vs. Global Tension - And the winner is;
- Bayer buys trouble with Roundup now spending plenty;
- Just how much do we love our pets?
- 600 companies say, "Enough already!";
- Foldable phones...just don't get it;
- Dad taking time off? Don't bet on it;
- Big meat goes...meatless.
Those stories plus our Friday Fun Day exchange with Jeff Pitts the managing editor for Cityview Magazine and Stuff to DO in the DSMUSA Metro this weekend into next week. Join us as we riff about a bunch of things from movies to sports to music and more...
Thanks for coming by!