As predicted the markets shot up on the open and then settled later in the trading day. It's Insight on Business the News Hour for Thursday the 20th of June, thanks for being here. Today and just a click away:
- Might the trucking slowdown be telling us something;
- Shaq wants to buy a company, one you would know;
- Private label items and the grocery war;
- Steel tariffs were supposed to boost steel production;
- Want to open a fast-food franchise? Bring cash;
- Two stories about jobs and working;
- A marketing tip for recruiting and retention
Those stories plus for The Interview we're talking with our friend Carlos Alvarez about IMPACT - Speak Your Way to Success. Carlos, from Tero International, has loads of tips that will help you take control over your career by becoming a better communicator.
Thanks for coming by!
You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.