Every weekday we bring you the top business news stories and today we've got several that you may have missed. In addition we'll talk about Washington D.C. and the drive to bring statehood to that area and how Iowa figures in the mix. Here's what we've got:
- The announcement that SHOULD have moved the markets;
- Data says the economy is booming...how come Americans's don't think so;
- Getting creative in finding workers...we've got examples;
- Even Jamie Dimon says our student loan system is a mess;
- Got $100,000 for a pickup truck;
- Business and Politics - Two stories.
Also today Tamyra Harrison from Iowans for D.C. Statehood is with me as we talk about the 700,000 people who live with taxation but no representation. It's quite the story that many just don't know about. You will hear more...today. Click here for that conversation.
Thanks for listening!