Signs pointed to a weak open for the Dow and it, for the most part, stayed that way. Reason? Eyes on the G-20 and the global economy. In the business news headlines here is what we've got and stay with us for a conversation with Congressman Ro Khanna about a host of items.
- Remember when Pier One Imports was...hot;
- Ford announces labor cuts;
- What? Jobless claims were up last week;
- Americans are worried and maybe they have reason to be;
- We'll talk cellphone batteries;
- An elegant French restaurant leaves a tiny town;
- Amazon makes news...again.
Those stories plus this conversation with Congressman Ro Khanna (D-CA) about a host of issues. It seems timely seeing how tonight is the second of the televised presidential debates.
Thanks for listening!