It's the business news headlines just before you slip off into the weekend. The markets pretty much are stable as all eyes are on the G-20 and the meeting of the U.S. and China presidents. In other business news headlines:
- The Taco Bell Hotel...no, really;
- More tax breaks on the way;
- Warning labels on...Tweets;
- Some Supreme Court news;
- Consumer spending numbers...doing your part?
- Water in a can;
- Merger in health care on the way.
Those stories and Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week with Jeff Pitts and Trevor Babcock from Cityview Magazine. Only thing is...don't expect anything too serious here.
Thanks for listening!