Welcome back to Insight on Business the News Hour for Tuesday the 4th of June. Thanks for coming by. Today in the business news headlines ahead of our conversation with 2020 presidential hopeful Gov. Jay Inslee (D-WA):
- Trade tensions dissipate and tech rallies;
- Tesla gets $ from who???
- CVS expanding even more into the health care arena;
- Imagine an airplane where the seats are in the wings;
- How much must you make in a year to be...rich?
- New toys for millennials seeking comfort in the past.
Those stories and a conversation with Governor Jay Inslee (D-WA) as he makes his case for the Democratic nomination for president in the 2020 elections. While you may have heard of Gov. Inslee and his stand on climate change we didn't start there but on the surprising economics of Washington State. Here is the "stand alone" interview with the governor:
Thanks for coming by!