Today the markets opened lower, gained some steam but then fell a bit. You can keep up with the latest market news by following our Twitter Feed @IOB_NewsHour. Today here are the stories we've got for you:
- Bernie Sanders and Walmart;
- Walmart and the Minimum Wage and new vests;
- What states will hurt the most if the tariffs get placed on Mexico?
- The science of stopping a bullet;
- That vehicle merger? Forget about it;
- Cars, car loans and what folks are willing to pay;
- Some of the worst cities in America are...
Those stories plus a conversation with one of the founders of the Iowa Asian/Latino Coalition a group that is punching above their weight in the first in the nation caucus state. Our guest is Mitch Henry.
Thanks for coming by!