If you own stock...tech stock...you had a pretty good day on Wall Street. It's the Business News Headlines for a Friday and you're a click away from Friday Fun with Trevor and Jeff from Cityview Magazine. Today we've got these stories for you:
- Tech stocks rock, who did what;
- Consumer spending is way up...but where did they get the money?
- Justice Department says OK to the T-Mobile-Sprint deal;
- J.C. Penny, will they make it? At least they are trying;
- A judge slashed $2 billion from a jury decision;
- McDonald's for the win with cheap, classic food;
- Costco and the Costco Card.
Those stories and more along with Trevor Babcock and Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. We call it "Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro" things like music, festivals, markets, sports...yeah, we've got a list!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.