And we're off! Early this morning, on the hope of a Fed rate cut, the Dow jumped by well over 100 points. By mid-day investors continued to be hopeful. Catch regular updates on the market condition on our Twitter Feed @IOB_NewsHour. In other news today:
- The NRA isn't "cooking" their books but...
- Health Care and Technology;
- Netflix under siege;
- China - Manufacturing - Trade it's all back;
- President Trump and his Social Media Summit;
- American Airlines is having a lousy summer;
- The Epi-Pen shortage and new...news.
Those stories and more along with some tax talk from our CPA friend Bruce Schmiedlin from Bruce Tax & CPA who says some tax preparers are simply tucking numbers in returns causing issues for small businesses and their owners.
Thanks for listening.