- The closing of newspapers and our ability to be informed;
- Harley Davidson reported some lousy numbers;
- Coca-Cola thinks healthy and offers more caffeine;
- More bad news for U.S. malls;
- The $25 phone that billions will buy;
- The 93% tax on California wine.
Those stories and more along with a conversation with 2020 Democratic hopeful Andrew Yang. We sit down to talk about how he says we should be measuring the success of America, jobs, job loses, his basic income idea and small business.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.