Miss us? We missed you. We took the 4th of July off to be with family and friends. But, of course we were still out there on Twitter, @IOB_NewsHour. Today Wall Street trended lower and we'll share why.
- The Jobs Report and Cold Water;
- The BEST food chain in the U.S. is...;
- Small companies tackle ways to combat Alzheimer's Disease;
- Co-Founder of Wikipedia says the social media giants are "appalling";
- Dog treats making people sick;
- For some the economy is great...for others;
- Leadership and working from home...
Those stories plus our weekly round up of Stuff to Do in the Des Moines, Iowa Metro with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine is right here! Think history, houses, cars, music, sports. We've got it covered:
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday starting at 5pm Central. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.