- If it seems like there was a Walgreens on every corner...that's about to change;
- The Disney Company, streaming and financial losses;
- Where is the trade war with China headed? Some thoughts;
- Hear about the McDonald's drink cup in Japan?
- NPR to cut some newsroom jobs;
- The National Rifle Association in the news...again;
- Vacations and your reluctance to take one.
Click through for those stories and more!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.