- The Labor Department said the U.S. added 164,000 jobs;
- Wages year over year up by 3.1% but...there is a but;
- Somebody really was listening to Siri and Google...but no longer;
- Best food places in America according to a new survey;
- Goodbye eating in restaurants? Food delivery is the new thing.
Those stories plus Trevor Babcock and Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine are here to chat it up about music, sports, the arts, movies and more as we riff "Stuff to DO in the Metro" this weekend into next week. To hear that:
Thanks for listening.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.