- General Electric stock roars back after the CEO did;
- More PR troubles for Wells Fargo...oh my;
- He saved $100,000 in five years. How? We'll share;
- John Deere is feeling the impact of the trade war and more;
- Does praise work with employees? Yes but you could be doing it wrong.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts and Trevor Babcock from Cityview Magazine are back to chat it up about "Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro" this weekend into next week. We've got music, the State Fair, sports and more. DO NOT expect anything too serious here...go!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.