- It's enough to make you shiver;
- To drive customers into its store J.C. Penny will sell....
- General Electric a "fraud bigger than Enron"? Yikes;
- Big back to school items are...bullet proof. We're not kidding;
- Walmart "open" to the discussion of banning assault weapons.
Those stories plus a conversation with Dr. Chris Draper the author of Violicity Economics...where we start out but the main focus of our visit is about "deep-fakes" and making sure what you have created is what you created and when it was created. Sound...deep? Meet the founder of Trokt.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.