- Target and Lowes did well in the second quarter;
- The Fed Minutes and what it may mean going forward;
- Health Insurance and family/business costs;
- 1,000 workers out in two states;
- The U.S. Budget Deficit...lots of zeros at the end of "1";
- A Nebraska woman scammed out of over $162,000. No, it's a story.
Those items and a conversation with Deborah Rinner the Chief Learning Officer at Tero International about employee engagement or employee entitlement. She gives me (and you if you wish) a quiz on how to avoid the trap of making employee recognition something that does the opposite of motivation.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.