They said it was going to be a good day on Wall Street. Heck, record low unemployment, housing starts are up and the Fed was set to cut interest rates...what could go wrong? It's the business news headlines for Wednesday the 18th of September...thanks for being here. Today:
- A bunch of news about housing and mortgage rates;
- The Fed Rate Cut - What does it mean to you?
- President Trump is not happy;
- Pay your utility bills on time..think Equifax & credit;
- GM to cut workers...in Canada;
- Young workers demand new office rules.
Those stories plus a story about pets in Iowa. What is is about the Hawkeye State that tells us you don't care about dogs and cats...you know those pets? With me is Haley Anderson from the Iowa Pet Alliance and we'll talk about the sad reality of pets in Iowa. It's pretty shocking.
Thanks for listening!