Early this morning the futures indicated a lower open on Wall Street and that became reality as the Dow struggled all morning long. It's the business news headlines for Tuesday the 10th of September, thanks for being with us!
- Questions arise over the latest farm bailout;
- Uber to disrupt the freight business;
- Walmart loses millions in it's e-commerce area;
- Where do you go to find 30,000 employees?
- Startups heading back home to Des Moines, Detroit....
Those stories plus a conversation with Ben Handfelt the Vice President of Marketing for Catch Des Moines the area convention and visitors bureau. We'll chat about why they exist, how they are funded, the results of positive marketing and their new message "The S's Are Silent" and you'll hear a sample.
Thanks for coming by!