- The markets opened higher and closed mixed;
- You, yes YOU, are responsible for the economy;
- Whole Foods is kicking about 1,900 off health care coverage;
- Mortgage rates are back in the news;
- Freddie and Fannie and our new love affair with them;
- Remember the "Foxfire Books" dust them off for the Millenials in your life.
Those stories PLUS we've got Jeff Pitts the managing editor for Cityview Magazine in to share with you "Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. We're talkin' sports, music, festivals, the Whisky & Wine Walk and so much more. Click through and have some fun...you deserve it!
Thanks for listening!