- The Stock Market and Global Realities;
- The deficit narrows but our deficit with China grows;
- Purdue Pharma said to prepare for bankruptcy;
- Kicking over 3 million people off of food stamps;
- You and your boss...a love hate relationship?
Those stories and more along with a conversation with Ro Crosbie the founder and president of Tero International about retaining employees. Look, we get it that finding high quality people is tough but why take the chance of losing the good employees you have? Every manager or business owner should listen to these tips on employee retention.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday, hour-long business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.